* 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
* 1 (7 ounce) jar peanut sauce
* 1/4 cup peanut butter
* 8 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
* 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
* 1 bunch green onions, chopped
* 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts (optional)
* 1/2 cup shredded carrot (optional)
* 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, stir together the peanut sauce and peanut butter. Spread over the pizza crust. Arrange strips of chicken on top. Sprinkle on the green onions and cheese.
3. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with bean sprouts, carrot shreds and peanuts, if using. Slice into wedges and serve.